To participate in Hurricane Harbor activities, you must wear lined swimsuits. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. But, don’t worry — if you don’t have appropriate clothing, swimsuits can be purchased at Monsoon Marge’s! Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor:
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides.
- Infants’ diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the Theme Park.
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor. But, it’s no fun to get hurt. The following rules are in place to make sure that all our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Please keep an eye on your young children, they should not be left unattended
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Relations since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation
- Face masks are not allowed in the water
- Since it can get so slippery, running is not allowed anywhere in the waterpark — we don’t want you to fall and get hurt!
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the park except in designated areas
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
It can get really warm at Hurricane Harbor and you may get caught up in all the fun. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
If you get a scrape or a cut, head over to our First Aid Station located next to the Red Schooner. Our trained staff will patch you up in no time.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
If you are not fully confident in your swimming ability, grab a life vest. It will make you feel more comfortable in the water and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. They are free of charge and available at numerous areas around Hurricane Harbor. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all day, we rent lockers for your convenience. Electronic, PIN CODE Access, lockers are available for rent throughout Hurricane Harbor and accept both dollar bills and credit cards. All lockers are cleared out each night when Hurricane Harbor closes — so don’t forget your stuff! We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The best bet is to figure out a special meeting place for kids to go if they get lost or separated from their families. Since pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, except for medical emergencies, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents. The Lost Parents area is located at Guest Relations near Monsoon Marge’s. inside of Hurricane Harbor.
You will love the relaxation and privacy of our private cabanas. These cabanas seat up to six people and provide you with a fantastic place to escape the crowds and rest when needed. Cabanas may be rented at the park inside Hurricane Harbor.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Hurricane Harbor since shower facilities are located near the Waterpark entrance. Please be sure to shower before entering our swimming areas.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.
Single and double are so much fun and our tubes are awesome! They are available for rental across from Captain Leo’s. Stop by Season Pass Processing in Whistlestop Park for more information on purchasing a season long tube rental. For your safety, no personal recreational flotation devices are allowed in Hurricane Harbor.