If you have a need for speed, then it’s time you paid a visit to the Winner’s Circle, home of a classic full-size go kart style raceway that will give you room to vroom. These road ragers bring classic go-kart style racing to a full-size, super fast speedway.
The go karts come in two models to choose from – a single-seater for drivers 58” and up, and a two-seater with a passenger seat. Rev your engine at the starting line, then put the pedal to the metal and blast off for a road race that’ll make you feel like you’re in the Indy 500.
You’ll zoom around the speedway track and slice through the wind, weaving past the other drivers on a high-speed chase to the finish line. The smooth track carves through the course, with hairpin turns sure to make the engines yowl as the wind whooshes by. You can’t hear the cheering fans over the roar of your engine, but don’t forget to wave as you blast across the finish line. Champions do that sort of thing.
Additional fee required.
Fun Facts about Winner’s Circle Go Karts
- This ride has two different types of go karts that allow for one or two riders.
- Winner’s Circle Go Karts is located in Yukon Territory.
- This ride features Looney Tunes characters along the ride course.
- Winner’s Circle Go Karts originally were located in the front of the park near Sky Trek Tower, but were moved in 2012 to Yukon Territory.
- Some of the go karts are themed to Six Flags Great America rides!