Splash Your Raft on the Wild Open River!
Get ready to get wet on this thrillingly authentic whitewater river rafting experience. You and your team of 12 riders will launch into a wet wilderness adventure as you maneuver rowdy rapids that bend around the river.
This is no casual lazy float down the river. You’ll strap into your full-scale round river raft and set loose into the raging downstream flow, where wildly unpredictable currents will toss you around without warning, and treacherous falls threaten to leave you drenched.
You are swung wildly around rocks and into swirling whirlpools and blasted with water from all directions. You will definitely get wet as you swoosh swiftly down the river, while bumping into jagged rocks and narrowly avoiding spouting geysers. You’ll cruise through mist-filled tunnels, past waterfalls, and splash your raft right through whitewater foam! If you are unlucky — or lucky, depending on how hot it is that day—you might even get completely drenched. White water waves come crashing over the raft as your boat spins and dips down the wild river.
Fun Facts about Roaring Rapids
- This Ride was originally found in Orleans Place, but can now be found in Mardi Gras.
- Roaring Rapids covers 3 acres.
- Guests can spray riders from a lookout point towards the end of the ride.
- Roaring Rapids was originally named White Water Rampage.
- The rafts use the guidance of the waves and water flow which allows each ride to be unique.