Dizzy, disoriented and delighted!
As you jump on board Fiddler’s Fling you have a big decision to make. Should you sit on the left or right? It’s a tough choice, but each seating position will give you a ride experience that is different every time. That’s why some people insist on riding Fiddler’s Fling five times whenever they visit Six Flags Great America––and some friends like to challenge each other to see how many times in a row they can handle it!
Strap into one of the 25 cars and prepare for the spin of a lifetime. When the ride begins, you’ll be flung left and right, back and forth more times than you can handle. With every rollicking sharp turn, you’ll slide against your riding partner and hold on tight to try to stay in place. Fiddler’s Fling will toss and sling you around until you’ve had a wobbly, breathtakingly dizzying experience!
Fun Facts about Fiddler’s Fling
- The Industry name for Fiddler’s Fling is Calypso.
- Fiddler’s Fling is manufactured by Anton Schwarzkopf.
- Fiddler’s Fling is one of the original rides at Six Flags Great America; it was introduced in 1976, the same year the park opened.
- The ride is located in County Fair.
- Fiddler’s Fling can hold up to 50 people.