A wild, rebounding swing
Step into a car painted like a cow and get ready for the joyride of your life! You’re going to flip over the relentless, high-altitude spin action you’re about to experience. Your car is attached to the end of a giant, motorized swinging arm that is connected to a revolving base––and once the base starts moving, you will be tossed up and down while spinning. You’ll feel as if you’re riding a bucking bronco!
The motorized arm swings you forward and backward, up and down. You’re like a giant swinging pendulum, whooshing and rebounding from side-to-side through the air. You are certain to experience some incredible sensations as the centrifugal force pushes you outward and the intense movement of the arm makes your stomach drop again and again! Toward the end of the ride, the motorized arm rises as high as it can go giving you one last moment of terrifying bliss before you return to solid ground.
Fun Facts about Ricochet
- The Industry name for Ricochet is Swing Around.
- The ride manufacturer is Arrow-Huss corporation.
- This ride can hold up to 28 riders.
- Ricochet is located in Southwest Territory.
- This ride was known as Big Top from 1977-1995; it then became Ricochet in 1996.