Splash Your Way to Glory on this Classic Log Ride.
Summer days can be hot, and the coolest way to get around town is on a flume! Jump in a log-shaped raft and speed-glide on a river instead of a track.
You’re ready for your cruise down a winding water course through the trees on this family-friendly flume ride. There you are gliding along the water through nature… all is peaceful and scenic, until suddenly you are whisked up a lift hill, heading up, up into the sky. Cruise through the water taking in the amazing views of the park.
Don’t get too comfy on the smooth coast down the river, with the wind and water racing past as you. Once you make it to the end, a giant, steep nosedive is waiting for you! Swoop down over the falls and land with a big splash that will take your breath away.
Cooled down and revved up, you’re ready for action!
Fun Facts about Logger's Run
- The Logger's Run industry name is Log Flume Ride
- Logger's Run is one of the original rides at the park
- The logs are made out of fiberglass
- There is room for 5 people per log
- Every rider is bound to get at least a little wet, if not soaked
By The Numbers
What do you think?