THE JOKER Free Fly Coaster
Ride the 15th and most manical coaster of your life!
Six Flags Great America, the Thrill Capital of the Midwest, and Warner Bros Consumer Products, on behalf of DC Entertainment opens its 15th and most maniacal coaster to date —THE JOKER Free Fly Coaster – featuring the iconic DC Super-Villain.
This insanely twisted chaos coaster acts as a massive new centerpiece in the Yankee Harbor section of the park, next to THE JOKER’S arch nemesis BATMAN The Ride roller coaster.
After being lifted straight up a 12-story, 90-degree hill, and the freestyle-coaster will wreak havoc as riders flip head-over-heels up to six times along the weightless journey. Thrill seekers will experience exhilarating leaps and dives along a horizontal plane, along with unexpected drops as they tumble from one level to the next. The unique winged seat design will have riders suspended on the sides of the track. This only amps up the pandemonium and chaos since there is no track above or below─ just the sky, ground and plenty of sinister thrills.
The unique design of THE JOKER Free Fly Coaster features:
- Massive, imposing, floating and twisting I-box track frame in a unique two-tone design;
- One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing guests the feeling of weightlessness as they soar outside the confines of a traditional track;
- 4-D wing vehicles that seat up to 8 per vehicle with a total of 5 vehicles;
- Face-off seats that allow riders to face each other as they tumble head-over-heels;
- A 120-foot-tall, 90-degree hill that is ascended by an elevator-style, chain link lift; and
- Two beyond 90-degree “raven” drops giving the sensation of free-falling.
Visit all year long!
Don't have a Season Pass, but would like to enjoy thrills all season long and other exclusive benefits? Pick up a Season Pass for unlimited access to everything you love about Six Flags, plus free tickets for friends on select days and great discounts throughout the park.
What do you think?
Closed for the Season