What’s the classiest way to get around? By train of course! All aboard at the wonderful County Fair station located in the corner of County Fair off course. Nestled between the giant and protective Goliath and the sweet wafting smells of funnel cakes from the Funnel Cake Foundry.
Your train is departing for a relaxed-pace, scenic, mile-long chug through the neighborhoods. At a mellow pace, your 15-minute circuit around the park will give you plenty of time to enjoy the sights from the wide seats and open cars. It’s a great chance to see all the great rides you’ve been on today, and make a plan for the ones you still haven’t conquered yet.
Feel the breeze on a journey paced slow enough to let you enjoy the sights on the comfy wide-bench seats of the train. Check out the design of the engine car, with a wide grille, classic locomotive wheels, and whistling horn.
This is a stroller friendly attraction so feel free to take a breather with the little ones after a some rambunctious rides in Kidzopolis or Camp Cartoon. This train ride has also been known to lull the little ones to sleep.
Fun Facts about The Great American Scenic Railway County Fair
- The Scenic Railway County Fair has two stations. The main station in Hometown Square, and the second station in County Fair
- The Scenic Railway County Fair has been at Great America since the park opened in 1976
- This ride allows you to see some backstage areas and rides from a different view
- This is one of our most relaxing rides
- This ride last about 15 minutes