After heading straight up a 12-story, 90-degree hill, this 4-D, free-fly coaster wreaks havoc as you flip head-over-heels along the weightless journey. You will experience exhilarating leaps and dives along a horizontal plane, along with unexpected drops as you tumble from one level to the next. The wing seats amp up the pandemonium since you will experience all of this chaos with no track above or below – just the sky, ground and adjacent Great Lake churning around you!
THE JOKER Facts
- Massive, imposing, floating and twisting I-box track frame in a unique two-tone design
- One-of-a-kind onboard magnetic technology featuring smooth head-over-heels free-fly flips providing you the feeling of weightlessness as you soar outside the confines of a traditional track
- 4-D wing vehicles that seat up to 8 per vehicle with a total of 5 vehicles
- Face-off seats that allow you to face each other as you tumble head over heels
- A 120-foot-tall, 90-degree hill that is ascended by an elevator-style, chain link lift
- Two beyond 90-degree “raven” drops giving the sensation of free-falling