Tickets are required for each person in your vehicle, including guests of Season Passholders & Members. Season Pass or Membership card(s) must be present for entry. Reservations alone do not guarantee admission.
For the first time ever at Six Flags Magic Mountain, experience millions of lights, festive holiday theming, and seasonal music favorites in a drive-thru nighttime spectacular, Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience. Beginning at 6pm on November 20 – January 3 , make merry memories as the park transforms into a magical winter wonderland with millions of colorful lights. While the thrill of coasters will have to wait, you’ll be dazzled by all the wonderful sights and sounds of the holiday season from the comfort of your car.
Due to popular demand…new dates and times have been added!
Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience is now open evenings November 20 – January 3
Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience will include eight distinctly different areas throughout the park with millions of twinkling lights choreographed to festive music, beloved holiday characters decked out for the holidays, iconic Holiday in the Park decorations, and a drive-by featuring Santa and his elves. New this year, go for a ride in The Underground featuring several of the famous West Coast Customs show cars on display.
Safety and vehicle guidelines are listed at the bottom of this page.
ONLINE TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
- Online reservations are required and tickets must be purchased in advance. A limited number of cars will be allowed each night so be sure to make your reservation and purchase early.
- Admission tickets start at $20 per person and vary by day. A minimum of two individuals per vehicle is requested. Tickets will not be available for sale at the park and all reservations must be made in advance.
- Members and Season Pass Holders can use their valid pass for free admission, along with a required reservation made online in advance.
- Reservations can be made per vehicle and each person in your party for this reservation requires a valid admission ticket, Season Pass, or Membership. Children under the age of 3 are free.
HOLIDAY SWEETS & TREATS
Our holiday snack packs and merchandise packages include sweets and treats that are perfect for sharing and taking home a piece of this unique event. All pre-purchased items will be delivered directly to your vehicle during the drive-thru experience.
Holiday Snack Pack (up to 4 people)
- 4 cups of hot chocolate
- 1 dozen tasty holiday cookies
- 2 bags of tasty candy
- 1 large buttery popcorn & souvenir bucket
Holiday Merchandise Packages
To tie in the merriment, all holiday merchandise packages will be delivered in a special Holiday in the Park drawstring bag. As an added bonus for every merchandise bundle purchased, a Holiday Buddy Bear will be donated to charities throughout the Los Angeles area to children for the holiday season.
- 4 Holiday in the Park themed face masks
- 4 holiday light-up necklaces
- 4 holiday 3D light glasses that add a bonus element to this unique experience
Handmade Coaster Candy Fudge
- 1.5lb assorted holiday flavors made fresh daily at Six Flags Magic Mountain
Flavors include: chocolate, rocky road, raspberry dream, peppermint bark, cookie dough, and mint chocolate swirl
Holiday Funnel Cake
- Indulge in a Six Flags powdered sugar funnel cake made fresh throughout the night and delivered directly to your vehicle near the end of the event route
The following safety guidelines are based off the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Appendix G in conjunction with Six Flags Magic Mountain policies. Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based Parade route must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All occupants of each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles during the parade route. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle, a convertible with the top open, a vehicle without doors or a bicycle.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must proceed by invitation/reservation only.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must allow enough spacing between vehicles to allow for emergency entry and exit.
- While traveling throughout the Vehicle-Based Parade route, the speed limit is 3 mph.
- Restrooms are provided prior to entering the Vehicle-Based Parade route and at the conclusion of the route. In-Park restrooms are not available.
- No stopping or parking along the Vehicle-Based Parade route is permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Smoking is not permitted while participating in the Vehicle-Based Parade route.
- All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
- Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.