Tot’s Livery is the perfect way to wind down after a thrilling day for your little one. Relax as these beautiful horse-drawn carriages stroll along, overlooking a serene pond in Hometown Park! This carriage ride is sure to put smiles on parents’ and kids’ faces alike.
When you are finished with your journey, you can check out the rest of the amazing rides in Hometown Park. Did you know that Hometown Park was a children’s area when the park opened in 1976? With our 40th season in 2015, we brought back these nostalgic rides to share with the next generation of thrill-seekers.
Fun Facts About Tot’s Livery
- Up to two riders can share a carriage.
- Tot’s Livery originally opened with the park in 1976, and was brought back in 2015 for the park’s 40th season.
- Each carriage has flowers painted on its back.
- This ride is located in the Hometown Park section of Hometown Square.
- Riders must be under 54 inches to ride Tot’s Livery.