Master the art of the fender bender.
Crash into your competition and rev up for a round of classic bumper cars! Let your inner asphalt addict out for a rambunctious round of road rage!
Step into the 6,455 square foot arena for the ultimate highway! Pick out your favorite car—it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s fast! You can ride alone as long as you’re 54” tall, or you can choose a two-seater with room for a co-pilot. Now jump in, and with one click of a seatbelt you’re ready to rumble. Grab the wheel, slam your foot on the accelerator, and get ready to roar!
In real life driving, the goal is stay in between the lines, but on a bumper car course, there are no lines. Careening through the crowded track, swerve fast to miss a collision or you’ll bang right into your neighbor’s cars. Luckily those big rubber bumpers let you bounce off and keep on driving – right into the next fender bender!
The electrically-powered cars zoom across the smooth open course. Spin in a 360 or take off straight and fast; it’s up to you. Just watch out because—bam! This crash course is the most fun you’ll ever have in traffic.
Fun Facts about Rue Le Dodge
- The Industry name for Rue Le Dodge is Bumper Cars/ Dodgem.
- Rue Le Dodge is the only ride at the park to have a French theme.
- When Rue Le Dodge opened It featured the largest floor area of any bumper car ride in the United States- a mammoth 125 feet by 52 feet.
- The cars are old fashioned “Grand Prix” style cars.
- This ride can hold up to 100 people.