Cool off at Frontier City! Make sure to bring your swimsuit for Wild West Water Works, included in the price of admission.
To participate in the water park activities, you must wear lined swimsuits. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Wild West Water Works:
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides.
- Infants’ diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the theme park.
- Please keep an eye on your young children, they should not be left unattended.
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced.
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim.
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Relations since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation.
- Face masks are not allowed in the water.
- Running is not allowed anywhere in the waterpark.
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Wild West Water Works is a smoke-free environment so there is no smoking in the park except in designated areas.
- Capacity is limited so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times.
It can get really warm at Wild West Water Works and you may get caught up in all the fun. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
If you get a scrape or cut, head over to our First Aid Station.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
If you are not fully confident in your swimming ability, grab a life vest. It will make you feel more comfortable in the water and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. They are free of charge and available at Wild West Water Works. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all afternoon, we have lockers available for rent at several locations. The lockers work with electronic PIN CODE access and accept credit cards. Don’t leave anything behind because all lockers are cleared out each night when Wild West Water Works closes. Six Flags is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The best bet is to figure out a special meeting place for kids to go if they get lost or separated from their families. Since pages cannot be broadcast in Wild West Water Works, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to a security officer inside of Wild West Water Works.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Six Flags Wild West Water Works since shower facilities are located in the park.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.