Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at (770) 948-9290 to hear about current discounts, show times, special events, and concerts.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of May and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
- Six Flags White Water is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time should your party become separated. Although we cannot page for separated party members messages may be left for them at our Guest Relations Office.
- Lounge chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Our gift shops have everything you need to enjoy the day, including swimsuits, towels, and sun care products.
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. For shorter waits, ride the most popular rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Purchase play money, an easy to use, hard to lose, water proof money that can be linked to your personal credit card. Play money can be purchased at park admission booths, retail locations and guest relations using your credit card. To purchase play money using cash, please visit Guest Relations.
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!