Six Flags St. Louis Kicks off 50th Anniversary Season on March 20
The Theme Park Welcomes the 2021 Season with Spring Break and Continued Commitment to Extensive Health and Safety Protocols
Six Flags St. Louis, The Gateway to Thrills, is celebrating 50 years of thrills in 2021 beginning March 20 with a Spring Break Event. This commemorative season will feature a host of special events as well as theme park and waterpark enhancements to be announced. And, the park will continue to offer a great line up of thrilling rides and attractions while maintaining the commitment to safety and sanitation protocols, providing guests with a safe and fun place to play.
“Six Flags St. Louis has been providing thrills and family fun for 50 years,” said Park President Phil Liggett. “We are happy to continue that tradition this year with a lineup of special events and enhancements to the park that we feel will provide our guests with a truly memorable experience. And, our expansive health and safety measures will be in full effect so our guests can enjoy their day, worry free.”
Six Flags St. Louis welcomes spring with a Spring Break Event which takes place March 20 & 21 and March 24 – 28. Guests can enjoy the park’s festive Spring Break Zone each day from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm which includes the following:
- Bubble Dance Party led by a DJ;
- Swag giveaways;
- A variety of games and activities;
- Interactive photo spots; and
- Food trucks.
All Spring Break activities are included with theme park admission, food does require purchase.
Extensive Safety Measures
As the park opens for another season of fun, there will be a continued focus on safety and social distancing protocols. The safety initiatives were developed in consultation with epidemiologists, and include but are not limited to:
- Contact-less IR thermal imaging used to screen temperatures of guests and employees prior to entry;
- Touchless security checkpoints for seamless entry into the park;
- Requiring all guests, ages three and over, and all team members to wear face masks covering the nose and mouth throughout their visit/work day;
- Extensive sanitation and disinfecting protocols with increased sanitization and disinfecting of high touch points;
- Sanitized food preparation and continued use of mobile food ordering for touchless transactions; and
- Reservation System to monitor attendance capacity to allow for social distancing.
All Members, Season Pass holders and guests with a single-day or group ticket will need to make a reservation at www.sixflags.com/reserve.