Typhoon Twister is the latest addition to the 12-acre waterpark. The hybrid attraction joined our other waterpark thrills of Bonzai Pipeline, and Tornado.
Typhoon Twister features four-person rafts that careen wildly into a 125-foot long whirlpool bowl that spins riders around 360 degrees before the bottom drops out, sending guests plummeting down an enclosed five-story drop. Storm chasers will then be propelled up a 45-ft. zero-gravity wave wall to experience moments of weightlessness before falling back down and shooting out into the splash pool below.
Rafts accommodate groups of two or four riders on this attraction.
Typhoon Twister highlights:
- A hybrid, zero-gravity drop slide;
- 125-ft long whirlpool bowl with a 54-ft vertical drop;
- A unique 45-ft. high wave wall that sends riders into weightlessness;
- Cloverleaf tube seats four people all facing each other; and
- Pumps 300,000 gallons of water per hour.