Six Flags New England, the Thrill Capital of New England, and Coca-Cola are throwing the biggest July 4th celebration in New England, Saturday, July 2 to Monday, July 4. Park promises to deliver epic thrills, spectacular fireworks and an interactive experience with the all NEW “Sounds of Summer” zone, powered by Coke Studio.
“Traditions and memories are created during visits to Six Flags and this season will be no different with this guest favorite event,” said Vice President of Marketing, Diana Martin. “Consider this your invitation to visit the park, enjoy a Coca-Cola, take in thrilling rides and celebrate the holiday weekend with family and friends,” added Martin.
Eleven Six Flags parks across the U.S. will celebrate Independence Day with special Coca-Cola July 4th Fest pricing and spectacular fireworks lighting up the sky each night.
Coca-Cola July 4th Fest Highlights:
- Up to $20 off passes and discounted single-day tickets when you visit www.sixflags.com/coke;
- Nightly fireworks seen from anywhere in the park July 2, July 3 and July 4 at 9:15 P.M.;
- Get your groove on and capture the moment at the Coca-Cola “Sounds of Summer” zone, powered by Coke Studio;
- Main Street is transformed into an iconic Americana WOW zone with patriotic decorations and theming;
- Enjoy the refreshingly new Patriotic Punch with Sprite and blue raspberry syrup, available for a limited time; and
- Iconic Looney Tunes available for photo opportunities, world-class entertainment including roaming street performers, interactive dance parties and more.