Six Flags Friends is committed to supporting the local and regional New England community through a series of programs by encouraging local involvement and supporting the mission of various non-profits. Through our Day Ticket Donation Program we are able to contribute to thousands of organizations annually by providing day tickets for fundraising efforts. In addition, Six Flags Friends is thrilled to offer charity collection drives for discounted or FREE admission to those guests visiting throughout the season.
Six Flags Friends Programs:
For information on the Six Flags’ Read to Succeed Program click here.
All Day Ticket Donation requests must follow the guidelines below:
Day Ticket Donation Program:
2021 Ticket Donation Program will be available online soon.
Six Flags New England is happy to donate TWO ONE DAY park admission tickets to qualified organizations within a 100 mile radius of 1623 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001. Each ticket is valued at $73.99 and cannot be used for resale or online bidding websites. Each ticket will expire on the last day of Holiday in the Park (of the current year).
Organizations can ONLY receive a single donation per calendar year. All requests will be reviewed but are not guaranteed fulfillment. Due to the high volume of requests we cannot confirm receipt of e-mails or provide status updates.
- 501c3 Organizations
- School groups and Athletic Teams
- Youth/Scholarship programs
- Organizations or an individual raising funds for a specific nonprofit
- Your fundraising event date must fall between April 1 and August 31.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days before, and no more than 3 months ahead of the event.
- All requests MUST be submitted via e-mail. Mailed donation requests will automatically be declined.
- All submissions must include an attached formal letter on organizational letterhead.
- Must include non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for.
- Fulfilled donation requests will not confirm an organization will receive the donation on an annual basis.
- For individuals raising funds for a specific nonprofit or event must provide a participation letter from the benefactor.
Six Flags will not donate tickets to:
- Individual or family not associated with a nonprofit
- Company employee events
- Class reunions
- Graduations/Graduation Parties
- Proms/After Prom Parties
- Jack & Jill’s