Tickets are required for each person in your vehicle, including guests of Season Passholders & Members. Season Pass or Membership card(s) must be presented for entry. Reservations alone do not guarantee admission.
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays thru Jan 31!
JUST ADDED: Six Flags Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience has transformed into the New Year Celebration 2021 edition on select nights through the end of January. To ring in 2021, the Six Flags’ elves have been very busy adding special New Year’s touches to this one-of-a-kind event making it a can’t-miss experience. New additions include:
- Festive new music and light shows choreographed in DC Universe, The Boardwalk near CraZanity, and Metropolis to celebrate the new year with party tunes and dancing lights
- A Lunar New Year’s area highlighting the festival of new beginnings for 2021 with the Year of the Ox
- The Underground party pops off with an oversized bottle of 2021 vintage sparkling cider and to keep the New Year’s party on beat, an exciting new percussion routine from The Underground drummers
- New West Coast Customs vehicles are on display with the centerpiece being rapper Bad Bunny’s custom semi-truck
- New Year’s-style entertainment from the Full Throttle stage as Ricky Rocks returns with his unique blend of music and movement
- The grand finale where Santa and Mrs. Claus enjoy a much-needed tropical staycation after finishing Santa’s Christmas Eve world-wide travels…so make sure to drive-by and wish them both well for 2021!
Safety and vehicle guidelines are listed at the bottom of this page
TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
- Online reservations are required in advance per vehicle and each guest must have a valid ticket, Membership, or Season Pass. (Children under the age of 3 are free)
- A limited number of cars will be allowed each night so be sure to make your reservation early. Reservations alone do not guarantee admission
- Members and Season Passholders can use their pass for free admission, along with a required reservation. Pass must be presented at the gate for entry
- Admission tickets start at $25 per person and vary by day. A minimum of two individuals per vehicle is requested. Tickets will not be available for sale at the park and all reservations must be made in advance
Need to buy tickets and make a reservation?
Are you a Member or Season Passholder?
HOLIDAY TREATS & SWEETS
Our holiday snack packs and merchandise packages include sweets and treats that are perfect for sharing and taking home a piece of this unique event. All pre-purchased items will be delivered directly to your vehicle during the drive-thru experience.
As an added bonus for every merchandise bundle purchased, a Holiday Buddy Bear will be donated to charities throughout the Los Angeles area to children for the holiday season.
NEW! Holiday New Year's Pack
2 cotton candy tubs | 2 light up headbands | 2 light up 2021 glasses | 4 Six Flags face masks | 1 Holiday in the Park drawstring bag
Holiday Snack Pack
4 cups of hot chocolate | 1 dozen holiday cookies | 2 bags of tasty candy | 1 large buttery popcorn & souvenir bucket
Handmade Coaster Candy Fudge
1.5lb of assorted holiday handmade fudge, made fresh daily at the park | Flavors include: chocolate, rocky road, raspberry dream, peppermint bark, cookie dough, and mint chocolate swirl
Holiday Merchandise Pack
4 Holiday in the Park themed face masks | 4 holiday themed souvenirs | 4 holiday 3D light glasses | 1 Holiday in the Park drawstring bag
Holiday Funnel Cake
Indulge in a Six Flags powdered sugar funnel cake, made fresh throughout the night and delivered directly to your vehicle near the end of the event route for you to enjoy as you gaze at the lights around you
The following safety guidelines are based off the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Appendix G in conjunction with Six Flags Magic Mountain policies. Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. All participants of the Vehicle-Based Parade route must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- All occupants of each enclosed vehicle are members of a single household or living unit. Occupants may not change vehicles during the parade route. For clarity, an enclosed vehicle does not include a motorcycle, a convertible with the top open, a vehicle without doors or a bicycle.
- If any of the windows on a vehicle is open, the occupants of the vehicles must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must proceed by invitation/reservation only.
- Any items or food and drink related trash must remain in the vehicle.
- Vehicle-Based Parade must allow enough spacing between vehicles to allow for emergency entry and exit.
- While traveling throughout the Vehicle-Based Parade route, the speed limit is 3 mph.
- Restrooms are provided prior to entering the Vehicle-Based Parade route and at the conclusion of the route. In-Park restrooms are not available.
- No stopping or parking along the Vehicle-Based Parade route is permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Smoking is not permitted while participating in the Vehicle-Based Parade route.
- All vehicles are subject to a search by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Due to the limited size of certain areas and terrain only cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted. No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, motorcycles etc.
- Please adhere to the direction of Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.