We know you have questions about Hurricane Harbor OKC, and we love answering them! Here are some of the questions we are asked most frequently:
- Hurricane Harbor is the largest water adventure park in Oklahoma with over 30 attractions, slides, pools and activities. It mixes action-packed water thrill attractions and crowd-pleasing attractions to create a delightful and exhilarating entertainment the whole family will enjoy.
- Food, beverages, coolers and grills may not be brought into the park. The only food exceptions are for food allergies as described below and infant food, in non-glass jars. Hurricane Harbor prohibits the use of grills and open flames in and around the property, including parking lots.
- Except for one sealed water bottle per guest.
- Guests who suffer from sensitivities or life-threatening allergies may bring food into the park if they do not feel comfortable with the menu options available. In this case, the food must be limited to the individual with the allergy and may contain: two sealable sandwich bags (7×8 inches) and one snack to accommodate their visit (such as a piece of fruit, or a fruit bar, or a snack that fits in a sandwich bag). One small cooler may be brought into the park to carry these items. No outside beverages are permitted. Please see Security at Hurricane Harbor before entering the park.
- Check out information regarding Cabanas by visiting the Cabanas Page. Reservations are a first come first serve bases.
- Certified lifeguards trained in CPR and first aid are on duty during park hours.
- No denim cutoffs or shorts, thong bikinis, swimsuits with buttons, zippers, rivets, or snaps on back are allowed.
- Shoes, aqua socks and shirts are not allowed on some attractions.
- Please see our Park Policies page for more information.
- Free life jackets are available on a limited basis.
- Lockers and inflatable tubes are available outside of the attractions. Please visit locker locations outside of Tobago Trading.
- No outside inflatable tubes or pool floats are allowed in the park.
- A bath house is available for use.
- A detailed brochure describing the many special accommodations designed for your comfort is available at Guest Relations. For more information, please look here.
- Don’t forget your sun block. We sell many varieties in our Tobago Trading Shop!
- For park information before visiting check out the Events Page to take advantage of the best discounts and to plan for the activities and shows you want to see.
Hurricane Harbor OKC only accepts card payments at all in-park locations including restaurants, retail stores, ticket windows, and all parking toll booths. Got cash? No problem! Visit one of our kiosks in the park to take advantage of the cash-to-a-card program, which allows you to convert your cash to a prepaid debit card. Not only can you use this card throughout your visit, feel free to use leftover funds anywhere in the U.S. where VISA is accepted. Switching to card payments means there are more options! You can pay for purchases using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and any debit card.