Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Have a question? Call us at 732-928-1821 before your visit for general park information, and a schedule of special events and concerts. You can also visit Guest Relations — located adjacent to the Main Gate or at the entrance to Hurricane Harbor — the day of your visit.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, June, and September.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout and help plan your day.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in the lockers near the main gate.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party gets separated. Common meeting places are Main Street Fountain and the Carousel in Fantasy Forest. We also have a Baby Care/Lost Parents Center in the Golden Kingdom where our employees will take children who have been separated from their family or group.
- Stop by Stroller Rental on Main Street if you need a stroller, wheelchair or Electronically Controlled Vehicle. Come early, as they are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Great concerts and events are held throughout the season in the Northern Star Arena. See what’s planned for the season on our events calendar. You can also pick up a show schedule in the park at all show facilities and Guest Relations.
- Picnic facilities are located near the entrance of the theme park and at the entrance to the Wild Safari.
- Save time by eating at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours—for example, have lunch at Best of the West at 2 p.m. and then eat your Primo's Pizza dinner at 7:30 p.m.!
- The Flash Pass is a high-tech, virtual queue system that reserves your place in line so you can enjoy another attraction, watch a show, or grab a bite to eat, without losing your place in line. Fee required.
- Ride the most popular rides (Kingda Ka, SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight, Nitro, BATMAN: The Ride, El Toro and GREEN LANTERN) early in the day or after 6 p.m.
- Want to get out of the rain or the heat? Head to THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster, Skull Mountain or Kingpin Bowl-A-Rama — three great indoor attractions. Or stop by the Wilderness Theater for some family entertainment. Air-conditioned dining is also available at Granny’s Kitchen, The Great Character Cafe and Best of the West.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Kids and parents can ride together in the popular Looney Tunes Seaport area, or play with thousands of foam balls in the Bugs Bunny Fun Factory! It is awesome and great for kids of all ages.
- Be sure to pick up an entertainment schedule when you enter the park and catch all the amazing shows and street performers.
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!