Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Have a question? Call us at 732-928-2000 before your visit for general park information, and a schedule of special events and concerts. You can also visit Guest Relations — located adjacent to the Main Gate or at the entrance to Hurricane Harbor — the day of your visit.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, June, and September.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout and help plan your day.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in the lockers near the main gate.
- Arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party gets separated. Common meeting places are Main Street Fountain and the Carousel in Fantasy Forest. We also have a Baby Care/Lost Parents Center in the Golden Kingdom where our employees will take children who have been separated from their family or group.
- Stop by Stroller Rental on Main Street if you need a stroller, wheelchair or Electronically Controlled Vehicle. Come early, as they are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Great concerts and events are held throughout the season in the Plymouth Rock Assurance Arena. See what’s planned for the season on our events calendar. You can also pick up a show schedule in the park at all show facilities and Guest Relations.
- Save time by eating at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours—for example, have lunch at Best of the West at 2 p.m. and then eat your Primo's Pizza dinner at 7:30 p.m.!
- The Flash Pass is a high-tech, virtual queue system that reserves your place in line so you can enjoy another attraction, watch a show, or grab a bite to eat, without losing your place in line. Fee required.
- Ride the most popular rides (Kingda Ka, SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight, Nitro, BATMAN: The Ride, El Toro and GREEN LANTERN) early in the day or after 6 p.m.
- Want to get out of the rain or the heat? Head to THE DARK KNIGHT Coaster, Skull Mountain or Kingpin Bowl-A-Rama — three great indoor attractions. Or stop by the Wilderness Theater for some family entertainment. Air-conditioned dining is also available at Granny’s Kitchen, Yum Yum Cafe and Best of the West.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Kids and parents can ride together in the popular Looney Tunes Seaport area! It is awesome and great for kids of all ages.
- Be sure to pick up an entertainment schedule when you enter the park and catch all the amazing shows and street performers.
WIN PARK TICKETS
ENTER DAILY. INSTANT WIN!