Come on in, the water’s fine! Check out the Texas-shaped wave pool at Hurricane Harbor San Antonio, or stay cool in one of our exclusive cabanas. Bring your bathing suit and take the plunge; the water park’s included in the price of admission!
We know that you are going to love your visit to Hurricane Harbor San Antonio. We want you to have an amazing day, and the information here will help make sure that your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme park is open year-round. Hurricane Harbor San Antonio water park is open on select days, April 29 – September 4, 2023. Additional Fee Required. As low as $7. General admission to Hurricane Harbor San Antonio is included with memberships, Platinum and Diamond Season Passes.
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor San Antonio. But, it’s no fun to get hurt. The following rules are in place to make sure that all our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Please keep an eye on your young children, they should not be left unattended
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Relations since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation
- Face masks are not allowed in the water
- Since it can get so slippery, running is not allowed anywhere in the water park — we don’t want you to fall and get hurt!
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons
- Hurricane Harbor San Antonio is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the park
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
To participate in the water park activities, you must wear lined swimsuits. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. But, don’t worry — if you don’t have appropriate clothing, swimsuits can be purchased at Beach Bum Surf Company store! Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor San Antonio:
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides.
- Infants’ diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Hurricane Harbor San Antonio, and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the theme park.
It can get really warm at Hurricane Harbor San Antonio and you may get caught up in all the fun. To help prevent heat exhaustion, avoid overexertion and drink plenty of water.
If you get a scrape or a cut, head over to our First Aid Station located in Hurricane Harbor San Antonio near the Tornado.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
If you are not fully confident in your swimming ability, grab a life vest. It will make you feel more comfortable in the water and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. They are free of charge and available at numerous areas around Hurricane Harbor San Antonio. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all day, we rent lockers for your convenience. The lockers are electronic, PIN-accessed and are available in Hurricane Harbor San Antonio — just look for the locker kiosk. The lockers must be cleared out by waterpark closing and are only intended for waterpark guests.
The best bet is to figure out a special meeting place for kids to go if they get lost or separated from their families. Since pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor San Antonio, except for medical emergencies, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to the water park Guest Relations located next to the locker area.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Hurricane Harbor San Antonio since shower facilities are located near the water park entrance.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But, don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.