Park Opening Celebration
Who's ready for thrills?
Members and Season Pass Holders have exclusive preview days of June 29-July 2. We've implemented new safety measures and hygiene protocols, including new technology systems to protect our guests and employees. It's time to get reacquainted with the Southeast's largest waterpark! Six Flags White Water opens to the public beginning July 3!
Park Hours will be 12 pm - 6 pm.
Our reopening plan, which was developed in consultation with epidemiologists, meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines for sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing protocols.
- Health Screenings for Guests and Team Members
- Strictly Enforced Social Distancing
- Extensive Sanitization and Disinfecting Protocols
- Sanitized Food Preparation and Service
- Commercial-Grade Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
- Multi-Layered Guest and Team Member Communication
- Park Reservations System to Manage Attendance (See reservation details & schedule below)
To assist with our social distancing guidelines and attendance flow, we're employing an online reservation system to schedule guests for entry by day and to stagger arrival times to minimize proximity exposure. The process takes 5-7 minutes and includes the following steps:
- Enter your online order number, ticket number or Membership/Season Pass number;
- Select the day and the approximate time you want to visit;
- Watch a brief video describing new social distancing and sanitization procedures;
- Acknowledge your understanding of the company’s health policy; and
- Order pre-paid parking, if they do not already have a parking pass.
Reservations open for:
- Diamond & Diamond Elite Members |Thursday, June 18 at 9:30 am
- All Members | Thursday, June 18 at 1 pm
- All Members & Pass Holders | Thursday, June 18 at 5 pm
- All Members, Pass Holders, & Ticket Holders | Friday, June 19 at 9 am
Will you brave the Bermuda Triangle? Or maybe race down Wahoo Racer? There's something for every member of the family!