12 Do’s and Don’ts to Have the Best Day at White Water
What actions to take to have the best visit possible
The actions you take during your visit will greatly affect your time at the park. We’ve put together a handy guide to highlight what to do and what not to do to make the most of your visit. These 12 do’s and don’ts will help ensure you have the best day ever.
- DO dress appropriately. Wear some Coppertone® sunscreen, slip-resistant sandals, a hat, and sunglasses. Bring a towel and dry clothes for the car ride home.
- DO ride Tornado at least twice. One time just isn’t enough to experience the drops, twists, and whirlpool action on this giant funnel.
- DO ride the waves in the mid-afternoon. Beat the heat during the hottest part of the day and hang out for a while in the Atlanta Ocean Wave Pool. You’ll stay nice and cool with ocean-sized currents.
- DO rent a cabana for the day. You’ll want to have your own personal space to relax. Catch your breath between rides to kick back in the shade with a refreshing beverage.
- DO plan a meeting spot for your group. Review the park layout and designate an easy-to-find place to meet up or check in during the day.
- DO slow it down to re-energize. Grab a seat in the shade to give your feet a break, drink some water to hydrate from screaming so much, or take it easy in the lazy river. You’ll stay refreshed all day and be able to spend more time in the sun.
- DON’T rush your time. Arrive early and stay late so you have plenty of time to experience everything the park has to offer.
- DON’T bring everything you own. Pack light so you don’t have to lug around a bag. Use our lockers if you need a storage space.
- DON’T force anyone on a ride. Make sure children are comfortable before boarding. If in doubt, stick to our mild or family thrills that everyone can enjoy together.
- DON’T be afraid to be silly. Bring out your inner child splashing around Tree House Island, pick up an ice cream cone, and spend the day giggling with friends.
- DON’T forget to bring your Sports Bottle. It’s important to stay hydrated during the day. Be sure to bring your Sports Bottle on every visit to take advantage of our unlimited soft drink refill offers.
- DON’T forget where you parked. When you arrive, take a digital photo of the sign closest to your car. After a long day at the park, simply scroll back through your photos and you’ll know right where to go.