WORK WHERE YOU PLAY!
Your perfect summer job!
Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Six Flags White Water is hiring for the 2022 season!
12:00PM – 5:00PM
The Fastest Way to Your First Day!
Can’t wait to work for us? Visit the Six Flags White Water Employment Center where we’ll be holding walk-in interviews every day!
Smart Jobs, Serious Fun
With NEW, HIGHER wages there’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If the featured jobs don’t fit your style, Six Flags White Water offers so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.
Check Your Email
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
Follow Six Flags White Water on:
Find Your Team
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Work Where You Play
Once you’re part of the team you’ll help make the thrills happen in an exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters. You’ll also take home the perfect souvenirs: valuable leadership skills, lifetime friendships, access to exclusive events and a paycheck as big as those winning stuffed animals. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard.
Six Flags is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members and guests. To facilitate this, we have updated our grooming policy to allow tattoos below the neck, nose rings, multiple ear piercings and most modern hairstyles.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 & up for some positions – some age restrictions apply for certain departments.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.