Sorry your search returned no results
Your search returned results

What should we do if our group gets split up?

If your child gets lost or separated from your party, don’t panic. Contact a Six Flags staff member or security officer for assistance, or go to Lost Parents Schoolhouse, across from Rabun Gap Railroad Station. Messages for separated parties can be left at Lost Parents. Before visiting, be sure to tell your children to contact a Six Flags employee if they get lost. We also encourage you to establish a meeting place in advance, just in case your group becomes separated.

Leave a Reply