Sorry your search returned no results
Your search returned results

What if my child gets separated from our group?

Don’t panic! If your children become separated from your party, contact the nearest Team Member or security officer for assistance, or go to the Lost Parents Center in tin the Guest Services building located in Carousel Plaza near the exit. Please point out this office to your children when you arrive so they know where to go if they get lost.

Leave a Reply