Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest
- Coca-Cola® July 4th Fest
- Father's Day Weekend
- MIKE AND IKE® Game Zone Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Father's Day
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Labor Day Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - Memorial Day Weekend
- Season Pass Holder Celebration - September Days
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags
- SUPERGIRL Membership Event
Independence Day is more than just a holiday; it’s the ultimate American tradition!
Six Flags is the premiere destination to celebrate our country, enjoy the summer, and share great times with friends.
We're extending the celebration of America to run July 3 through the 6! Guests can join us during this four-day festival for more fun and thrills than any other 4th of July celebration around!
Ride The Biggest Thrills of the Summer
July 4th is the peak of the summer, so why not celebrate it from the top of the world!? Six Flags’ mammoth roller coaster, The Boss is just one of the world-class thrill machines daring you to race the wind! There is nothing more refreshing on a sunny day than lounging on a floaty in the Lazy River, located in Hurricane Harbor.
You will experience live music with a DJ and TONS of games for you to enjoy in DC Circle! Not to mention, our All-American Food Festival!
All-American Food Festival
Featuring unique food tents, the All-American Food Festival will be a treat for your taste buds and a great way to celebrate America with the family AND your stomachs! Head on over to DC Circle and grab a plate!
What's Included? This new All-American tradition includes...
- Freedom Franks: In addition to the American Classic Hot Dog, there will be 3 different new styles to try – the Chicago Dog, the Meat Eater Dog, the Ballpark Dog.
- Coca Cola Cookout: Brisket, Polish Sausage Links, Chicken Breasts, and Turkey Legs - all smothered in our special Coca Cola BBQ Sauce!
- Colonial Grill: Kabobs, Veggie Foil Grillers & Grilled Corn on the Cob.
- Uncle Sam’s Sweet Treats: A variety of desserts, including Apple, Pecan, and Cherry Pie ala mode - and wash it down with a Coke Float. For those looking for healthy items for their sweet tooth, we will offer fresh watermelon and cantaloupe.
A Time To Honor Those Who Serve
Six Flags St. Louis honors the men and women of our Armed Forces. All Active Duty, National Guard, Reservists, and Retired Military will receive complimentary admission to the theme park with a valid U.S. military ID. Military families will also receive discounted admission with a valid U.S. Military ID.
No July 4th celebration is complete without fireworks, and we’ll have one of the most impressive displays in the area located in Studio Backlot near the entrance to BATMAN the ride. End each day at the park with a bang as a dazzling star-spangled pyrotechnic spectacular lights up the night sky over the park, choreographed to a classic patriotic soundtrack. Fireworks will begin 5 minutes after the park closes.
Exclusives for our Diamond and Diamond Elite Members?
Beginning July 1 our Diamond and Diamond Elite members can enjoy an exclusive front row seat in Hurricane Harbor to witness the best firework show around! Help us celebrate America with a bang!
By purchasing our 4th Fest themed souvenir drink cup or All-American Food Festival passport, you'll get into our exclusive After Party!
Visit All Season with A Membership:
As a Member you will get ALL of the benefits of a Gold Season Pass PLUS a variety of new, never before available special benefits intended to enhance your experience every time you visit -- at an incredible price. If you're looking for a Pass that offers more than basic admission, the Gold Plus Membership is exactly what you're looking for!