Fright Fest 2018
It's Thrills by Day and Fright by Night
Fright Fest presented by SNICKERS® returns for 14 nights of terror on September 28. Fright Fest will run every Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday September 28-October 28. During the day it's fun for all ages with not-so-scary thrills for little ghouls and goblins but when the sun goes down, the freaks come out to play!
Fright by Night
As the sun starts to set the freaks are unleashed and the park is transformed into a frightful shadowland with terror around every corner and your worst nightmares coming to life. With themed scare zones, horrifying haunted attractions, and coasters in the dark - there is something to terrify even the bravest of souls.
Thrills by Day
Our Thrills by Day activities let you celebrate the spirit of the holiday with storytelling, fun costumes, interactive shows, and musical entertainment.
- Bugs Bunny National Park: Enjoy seeing your favorite Looney Tunes characters in their best Halloween costumes! As part of our Thrills by Day and Fright by Night, Bugs Bunny National Park will close at 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday evenings during Fright Fest. Bugs Bunny National Park will not open on Friday evenings. After 6 pm the scare factor will increase in the area and we do not want to frighten our younger guests.
- Love At First Fright: Join Wolfie, Riff, Jack, Katie and more as they get caught up in Witchie’s scheme to find a new brain for her beloved Frankie! A must see show that takes place inside the Palace Theatre.
- The Dead Beat: This unique group comes together to deliver some high energy drumming and musicianship on a variety of odd instruments.
Tips For Your Visit
- Pick up a Fright Fest guide at the kiosks as soon you enter to ensure you do not miss a thrill or fright.
- Fright By Night aspects begin at 6 PM (7 PM on Friday nights).
- Haunted Attractions are designed for guests 10 years of age and up, guests 10-13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fright by Night aspects are not recommended for children under 13.
- Haunted attractions require an additional charge.
- Children 12 and under may wear costumes, however, masks and face paint are prohibited.
Visit All Season with A Membership:
As a Gold Plus Member you will get ALL of the benefits of a Gold Season Pass PLUS a variety of new, never before available special benefits intended to enhance your experience every time you visit -- at an incredible price. If you're looking for a Pass that offers more than basic admission, the Gold Plus Membership is exactly what you're looking for.