Outdoor Classroom Days
Outdoor Classroom Days offer fun and learning for all students!
Take the thrill of learning outside on May 3, May 9 and May 10, 2019. Outdoor Classroom Days are open exclusively to schools from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. In addition to riding rides and playing games, students can head to the Palace Gardens where World Bird Sanctuary, Six Flags Safety Academy and Circus Harmony (*May 3 & May 10 only) will be providing interactive educational activities.
Outdoor Classroom Day Activities
Science Behind the Circus featuring Circus Harmony
- Gravity is defied by this mini education in circus arts! Students can watch and participate in modeling gravity through juggling.
- Performances at Missy Kitty's Theatre are on May 3 and May 10 at 10:30am, 11:30am, and 12:30pm
Six Flags Safety Academy
- Students receive a crash course in all things safety with live demonstrations and activities provided by local emergency services organizations and community partners.
- Available May 3, May 9 & May 10
World Bird Sanctuary
- Get up close and personal with this one-of-a-kind wildlife experience featuring reptiles, owls and birds of prey!
- Available May 3, May 9 & May 10 from 9:00am to 1:00pm in the Palace Gardens.
Groups pay an Early Bird price of only $39.74 plus tax for the Picnic Combo Option or $27.49 plus tax for general admission when they order by March 1, 2019! Order after March 1 and pay $40.24 for the Picnic Combo option or $28.49 plus tax for general admission. Each group receives 1 free chaperone general admission ticket for every 15 tickets purchased when purchased at least 10 business days in advance! Minimum group order of 10 required. Chaperones can purchase the buffet meal for only $13.75 plus tax.
Enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat buffet lunch in our World’s Fair Catering Grove. Meal time is from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and will include Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Potato Chips, Popsicles and Unlimited Soft Drinks. Use this meal time to check in with students during the day! All picnic tickets must be purchased in advance.
Attractions like BATMAN the Ride, MR. FREEZE: Reverse Blast, The Boss, American Thunder and many more will be available on Outdoor Classroom Days. Rides intended for Junior Thrillseekers in Bugs Bunny National Park will not be open.
Park hours for Outdoor Classroom Days are 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Select games and food venues will be open but please note, shows will not be operating during this event.
Groups can sign up by downloading the Outdoor Classroom Day order form and mailing with payment to address listed, or please call 636-938-5300 ext. 6288 to place order with credit card. Groups using state tax exempt status must mail in a copy of your state tax exempt letter with order form. Please note: groups ordering online cannot use tax exempt status.