Unique Things to Do at Six Flags St. Louis
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
Six Flags St. Louis is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- Not many other theme parks boast three wooden roller coasters, each offering a different style of train.
- Screamin' Eagle is a former world record holder as the tallest and fastest wooden coaster, and is the favorite coaster of the designer himself.
- The Boss is one of the only coasters to feature three drops over 100 feet tall
- Colossus is the largest Ferris wheel at any theme park in North America, spinning riders up to 180 feet in the air
- Our Log Flume is the only one of its kind to align the final plunge with its neighbor for a side-by-side splashdown.
- Ninja is a record still standing from the infamous '86 World's Fair.