Six Flags St. Louis Hosts First Ever Virtual Hiring Event
Applicants Receive Hiring Incentives to Apply and Interview Online
Six Flags St. Louis, The Gateway to Thrills, begins the search for over 2,500 employees on Saturday, January 30 with the park’s first ever Virtual Hiring Event. Applicants will apply and interview online for a position at the park which offers competitive wages, great benefits, flexible schedules, and a variety of jobs running March through December.
The Virtual Hiring Event steps will include:
- Applicants apply online at sixflagsjobs.com prior to January 30;
- Applicants will receive an email to sign up for an interview time on January 30 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm;
- On the day of the interview, applicants will receive a link for their interview;
- Interviews will be done in Microsoft Teams with groups of up to 10 applicants; and
- Once hired, applicants can also complete some of their paperwork and training online.
While interested parties can apply anytime throughout the season, those who apply, interview and are hired as a result of the January 30, Virtual Hiring Event will receive some added perks including:
- Two additional free tickets to the park;
- A free uniform shirt; and
- An exclusive $50 for 50 Refer a Friend voucher to receive $50 when a friend is hired and works 50 hours.
Six Flags St. Louis offers new rates for many frontline positions, up to $11.35 per hour, for employees 16 years old and up. Many specialty positions are available as well. The park also offers opportunities for 15 year olds wanting to gain valuable work experience. A variety of positions are available including lifeguards, ride operators, cashiers, front gate ticket takers and sellers as well as positions in Medical Services, Security, Guest Relations, Marketing, Retail and Food Service.
Six Flags offers other benefits including paid internships, scholarship opportunities, insurance plans, in park discounts, rewards and recognitions and flexible scheduling great for students, teachers, retirees or anyone looking for a second job or a job that allows them to work around a busy personal schedule. Six Flags also offers unlimited theme park and waterpark admission for employees, free tickets for family and friends, exclusive Team Member events and more!
Interested applicants who are unable to participate in the Virtual Hiring Event, may apply online anytime and call Human Resources at (636) 938-5300 x6313, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00, to arrange an interview. For more information visit us at https://www.sixflags.com/stlouis/events/virtual-hiring-event