Tickets for Media
Six Flags St. Louis has a long-standing history of offering complimentary passes to full-time members of the news staffs of newspapers, television, radio stations and online publications on the theme park’s Media Distribution List within our Midwestern markets up to a 250 mile radius. Working media representatives are welcome to visit the park with a Public Relations escort while working on a story or scouting for future story ideas. Non-working visits can also be arranged for full-time news media personnel. We appreciate the opportunity to familiarize you with our product and appreciate your on-going support.
Non-Working Media Pass Procedures
Who Qualifies For Complimentary Tickets?
- Assignment Editors
- On-Air Personalities
- Station/General Managers
- Bloggers (See Blogger Program)
- News Directors
- Graphics/Chyron Operators
- Web Producers
- We do not issue courtesy tickets to Sales/Advertising or administrative personnel.
What are the Complimentary Media Pass Guidelines?
- ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE. Walk-ups will not be issued complimentary tickets under any circumstances.
- A maximum of four (4) tickets are offered to full-time news media personnel per season.
- Tickets must be used by the member of the media they were set up for. Transfer of media passes to unqualified parties is not allowed and may result in loss of privileges.
- To receive your tickets, you must pick them up in person at our Guest Relations window, and present a photo ID and press credentials at that time. Tickets will not be mailed, nor can friends or family members pick them up.
How Do I Arrange Complimentary Media Passes?
Please contact Six Flags St. Louis Public Relations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (636) 938-5300 to start the process.
Working Media and park Photography Procedures
To ensure that you get the best shots and most thorough information in the quickest time, it is our policy to escort all working media in the park. Please call ahead to schedule a working visit. Additionally, please let us know if you need a press kit, b-roll, photography or an interesting person to interview.