LAND A JOB ON THE SPOT!
Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
A JOB SO GOOD IT'S SCARY!
Six Flags St. Louis is Now Hiring for Fright Fest!
Want to Scare People for a Living? Here's Your Chance!
It’s that spooky time of year and Six Flags St. Louis is hiring for Fright Fest! Apply now, show us your coldest stare or wicked talent, and we’ll bring you to the dark side as a scare actor or performer. Looking to be behind the screams? We are hiring technicians, stage managers and more. With more than 100 spooky spirit, zombie and monster positions to fill the region’s largest Halloween event, now is the perfect time to scare up some cash this fall!
APRIL 23 - MAY 1
National Hiring Week Is Here!
Interested in a fun-filled job? Six Flags America is looking for hardworking, thrill-loving, dedicated individuals to hire in open positions in Rides, Food & Beverage, Aquatics, Security, and more! Join the team at National Hiring Week happening April 23 - May 1.
Apply, interview, and get hired in one day!
Walk-In interviews from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today, get paid tomorrow
- Advancement opportunities
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- FREE tickets for friends and family
- Discounted season passes
- 35% employee discount on food
- 40% employee discount on merchandise
- Virtual and on-site training options provided
- Exclusive employee events
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
With NEW, HIGHER wages there’s a place for everyone at Six Flags! If the featured jobs don’t fit your style, Six Flags America offers so many other positions all around the park. Whether you’re working out in the park or in front of an office computer, from the front gate ticket taker to the head salesperson, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference for our guests and create a one-of-a-kind park experience. No matter which position is best for you, you’re bound to find a career you’ll love.
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Our Hiring Process
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 14 & up for some positions – some age restrictions apply for certain departments.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected] or 636-938-5300 ext 7102600