Twist all Summer Long!
Typhoon Twister is the latest addition to the 12-acre waterpark, which is offered free with theme park admission.The hybrid attraction joined our other waterpark thrills of Bonzai Pipeline, and Tornado.
Typhoon Twister features four-person rafts that careen wildly into a 125-foot long whirlpool bowl that spins riders around 360 degrees before the bottom drops out, sending guests plummeting down an enclosed five-story drop. Storm chasers will then be propelled up a 45-ft. zero-gravity wave wall to experience moments of weightlessness before falling back down and shooting out into the splash pool below.
Typhoon Twister highlights:
- A hybrid, zero-gravity drop slide;
- 125-ft long whirlpool bowl with a 54-ft vertical drop;
- A unique 45-ft. high wave wall that sends riders into weightlessness;
- Cloverleaf tube seats four people all facing each other; and
- Pumps 300,000 gallons of water per hour.