Twist all Summer Long!
BULLETIN: Typhoon Twister set to make landfall at Six Flags St. Louis this summer! Those in the area should expect massive thrills and strong adrenaline rushes as construction completes on this all new ride.
Typhoon Twister, a new water thrill ride, is heading to Hurricane Harbor this summer! Typhoon Twister is the latest addition to the 12-acre waterpark which is offered free with theme park admission.The hybrid attraction joins our other waterpark thrills of Bonzai Pipeline, and Tornado.
Typhoon Twister features four-person rafts that careen wildly into a 125-foot long whirlpool bowl that spins riders around 360 degrees before the bottom drops out, sending guests plummeting down an enclosed five-story drop. Storm chasers will then be propelled up a 45-ft. zero-gravity wave wall to experience moments of weightlessness before falling back down and shooting out into the splash pool below.
Typhoon Twister highlights:
- A hybrid, zero-gravity drop slide;
- 125-ft long whirlpool bowl with a 54-ft vertical drop;
- A unique 45-ft. high wave wall that sends riders into weightlessness;
- Cloverleaf tube seats four people all facing each other; and
- Pumps 300,000 gallons of water per hour.