A few restaurants and shops in each of our parks are unable to issue points. This is due to the fact that they are not owned by Six Flags and use a cash register system that is not attached to the Six Flags network. Restaurants and shops that are not participating in the program will have signs indicating their lack of participation.
It is currently not possible to earn points at the following locations:
- Restaurants and shops with signs indicating that they aren’t participating
- Freestanding food or merchandise kiosks marked by signs
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge (including indoor water park)
- Darien Lake Square
- Six Flags website (online purchases)
- Games, unless they have signs saying that they offer points
Food credit, merchandise credit and tickets purchased from a third-party retailer, travel agency, or other vendor are not eligible for points.