Spring Festival Features Over 70 Craft Brews, Cocktails and Spirits, Food and Beverage Pairings, Live Entertainment and More
AUSTELL, Ga — April 17, 2023 — Six Flags Over Georgia — the Thrill Capital of the South, invites guests to savor the spirits of spring at the annual Brews & Bites festival, returning weekends, April 22-30. This year the event features a dynamic menu of food and beverage pairings, featuring over 70 refreshing craft beers, cocktails, seltzers and spirits from guest-favorite local and national vendors.
Over 70 Refreshing Brews
Over 70 unique beverages will be offered at the festival, including craft beers, ready-to-drink cocktails, seltzers, spirits and more, from a variety of local and national vendors. Guests can sample the different offerings, or enjoy them as full pours and in cocktails. Representatives from the vendors will be on site to educate guests on their brews, including;
- Wild Leap Brew Co.
- Atlanta Hard Cider Co. & Distillery
- Fire Maker Brewing Company
- 6666 Grit & Glory
- Saltwater Woody American Rum
- Five Farms Irish Cream Liquor
- Monday Night Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing
- Dry County Brewing
- Bud Light Seltzer
Dynamic Food and Beverage Pairings
The culinary experts at Six Flags Over Georgia have crafted a dynamic menu of food and beverage pairings for guests to savor, incorporating unique ingredients that draw upon flavors from the featured brews, including:
- Fried Pina Colada, rum soaked pineapple coated in panko and toasted coconut, drizzled with a coconut glaze;
- Beer Brats, bratwurst simmered in Wild Leap Chance IPA, flame grilled, and top with caramelized onions;
- Pretzel Bites, salted pretzel nuggets served with brewhouse mustard and homemade beer cheese made with Wild Leap Chance IPA;
- Apple Monkey Bread, pull-apart cinnamon sugar bread with Atlanta Hard Cider Apple Brandy caramel sauce;
- Zucchini Fries, battered zucchini sticks fried and served with a side of marinara sauce; and
- Sweet Chili Fried Cauliflower, battered cauliflower fried and tossed in a sweet chili sauce.
An exciting entertainment lineup will also be available, featuring live music from Sunset Strip, an 80’s and 90’s hair band, and DJ Cue, chalk art by Queen Art & Design, roving street magicians, photo opportunities, oversized backyard games and more. From foodies to families, there is something for everyone.
The best way to experience the Brews & Bites festival is with a Festival Punch Card, which includes 12 punches valid on food and beverage offerings, allowing guests to mix and match their samples to their taste buds. Guests can purchase a Brews & Bites Festival Punch Card for as low as $24.99 or a Park Admission and Festival Bundle at sixflags.com/overgeorgia.
The Six Flags Over Georgia Brews & Bites festival takes place from 12:00pm-6:00pm, on Saturdays and Sundays, April 22-30. Six Flags Over Georgia is now open weekends through May 21. The park begins daily summer operation on May 26. Guests can purchase tickets and passes and plan their next visit now at sixflags.com/overgeorgia.