MCDA SpiritFest 2020
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Presents – 6th Annual Cheer Competition
SpiritFest 2020 – Sunday, May 10 (new date)
Today’s cheerleading is a dynamic, athletic, high profile activity. Midwest Cheer and Dance (MCDA) takes the cheerleading competition and sets it into a family water park to provide fun and excitement, not only for the cheerleaders, but also for family and friends. One of MCDA’s top goals is to showcase the talent of America’s cheerleaders and dancers for their fans. We strive to make your competition experience one that you will come back to again and again.
Competition includes Cheer Team, Dance Team and Individual and is open to All-Stars, Recreation Teams, School Teams and Individuals.
Limited seating available. Feel free to bring your own chairs and easy-ups for shade.
All paid admission tickets can be used towards a Season Pass upgrade at Guest Services on the day of your visit.
- Participant Registration
- $70 and includes competition, admission to water park and lunch
- For more information and to register go to www.midwestcheeranddance.com
- Advance Purchase Spectator Tickets
- $37.99 +tax per person
- Includes admission to the competition, all day water park admission and lunch
- Enter promo code CHEER in the top right corner of our website
- Deadline to purchase Spectator Tickets that include lunch is Wednesday, May 6.
- Last Minute/Walk-Up Spectator Tickets
- $37 per person (tax included)
- Includes the competition and all day water park admission.
- It does not include a meal.
- Enter promo code WALKUP in the top right corner of our website
- Last Minute Spectator can be bought online from May 7 – 10
- Online processing fee will apply, but you will avoid the line.
- Walk-Up tickets can also be bought on the day of the event with cash or card
Lunch is included with all Participant and Advance Purchase Spectator Tickets
Meal Service Includes: All-You-Can-Eat Hot Dogs, Potato Chips, Cookies and fountain soda during meal time inside the picnic area.
Lunch service will be from 1pm – 3pm inside the water park at the Red Rock Ravine Event Area.
Meal wristbands will be necessary to enter the picnic event area.
Time Line: 6:30am – Parking Lot Opens (parking is $15 per car)
7:00am – Registration Begins & Warm-up activities
8:00am – Competition Begins
*more specific times will be given about 2 weeks prior to event
This event is a partnership between MCDA and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix. Season Passes are not valid for this Special Event. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. NO CASH VALUE.
Event Questions: Contact Kim with MCDA (618) 530-7948 or email
Park Questions: Contact Hurricane Harbor Phoenix at (623) 760-9510 or email [email protected]
*Registration is due at least 2 weeks in advance. Parking is an additional cost. There is a processing fee when ordering online (per order, not ticket). Ages 2 and under are FREE.