HALLOWFEST Presented by SNICKERS®
A Spooktacular Celebration of Freaky Frights
Gourd you loins, Six Flags is hosting a frightfully thrilling time at HALLOWFEST this year and we're inviting you to get batty with us. Our haunted experiences are happening every weekend between September 25 and November 1, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year as ghouls take over the park!
Thrills by Day
By day, we're pumpkin spicing things up a bit with hair-raising, HALLOWFEST enhancements throughout the park, complete with fall family favorite activities like spooky photo opportunities, a Trick-or-Treat Trail, and plenty of frighteningly delicious treats!
Mystic Acres Trick-or-Treat Trail: this area will feature larger than life seasonal decor and carved pumpkins that will be perfect for those Instagram photos!
Phantom Photos (Crazy Horse Saloon): they're too creepy and scary not to share. Capture your visit alongside your favorite ghoul or gal. (Additional fee for photos)
Halloween specialty treats will also be available as well as more than 40 rides and attractions!
Chills by Night
For Chills by Night, all Halloween attractions will be transported outdoors to the wide-open midways.
- Creepy fog, eerie lighting, larger than life Halloween props and sinister music will create the perfect backdrop for nighttime scares and chills; including four hair-raising Halloween zones for guests to experience throughout the park;
- Six Flags Over Texas’ signature collection of world-class roller coasters ramp up the fear factor for a heart-pounding HALLOWFEST experience as guests fly through the air at high speeds in total darkness on rides like Titan, New Texas Giant, MR. FREEZE: Reverse Blast, JOKER, SUPERMAN Tower of Power, and Shock Wave; and
- Halloween-themed merchandise and scary apparel will be on sale along with everybody’s favorite glow-in-the-dark items.
Hobgoblin Bridge (Texas Section)—Beware of the Hobgoblins at the Texas Bridge! These small grotesque terrors of the night are mischievous and outright malicious. Warning do not engage with them, for when they’re angered they not only take your treasures but will eat you as well!
Terror Under the Tower (Tower Section)—It’s been said that strange things like lightning and thunder, babbling strange beasts, and lost souls all converge under the Tower at night. Some who’ve survived walking under it are quite terrified. Although they cannot explain what they saw, they have all stated that it felt like someone walked through them.
Toxic Danger (near Pandemonium)—A tragic accident has released toxic materials that may cause significant harm to any individual who comes in to contact with it. Exposure will cause skin deterioration, bone loss, lung failure, and ultimately death.
Purgatory (near Runaway Mountain)—Ghosts wander about in search of the ultimate path to the next life. Although usually harmless, some are known to seek revenge amongst the living, blaming them for their suspended afterlife.
Haunted Themed Rides
Sacrousel (at Silver Star Carousel)— It's a nostalgic ride you'll never forget and will haunt you forever.
Midnight Mountain (at Runaway Mountain)— There are those who say they hear voices, sometimes cries in the walls at Midnight Mountain.
Hughey's Doll Museum (at Runaway Mine Train)— If you stare too long, you may not come out!
Carnevil (at New Texas Giant)— The circus isn't always fun!
At HALLOWFEST, the haunting horrors will be reimagined by adding safety precautions to reduce the spreading of both human and zombie germs. The park will be operating at a limited capacity to avoid overcrowding and guests that have the guts to attend will be required to make a reservation. Additionally, we’re adding a monstrous amount of new protocols to keep you scared safe and healthy; so the only thing you’ll take home is loads of candy – no tricks here!
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; some haunted trails and scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
This Halloween, escape your everyday and enter the world of thrills and chills with us at Six Flags HALLOWFEST. So gather your bones – I mean buds – and carve out time for a haunted weekend filled with freaky frights!
Reservations & Tickets*
Reservations for HALLOWFEST are now available at sixflags.com/reserve.
*The park is open on Monday, Oct. 12 for Columbus Day but will not feature Hallowfest events and activities.
Please make note of our Costume Policy:
- May wear a full costume to include masks and full face painting if accompanied by an adult. Morph suits and bodysuits are not permitted.
- Costume masks must be immediately removed if instructed to do so by park personnel.
- Masks may only cover the mouth and nose.
- Partial face paint is allowed as long as it does not disguise the facial features (no more than 50% of the face may be painted).
- All costumes must accommodate or include a mask that covers your mouth and nose