Calling all ghosts and ghouls!
We’re searching far and wide for 13 unlucky couples to promise to be together till the death do they part!
Join us on Friday, October 13th with a marriage scaremony uniting couples who vow to love, honor and cherish each other, all the way into the afterlife. Couples who wish to renew their vows may also participate!
The day will begin with a professional zombie make-up makeover; couples will wear their own Halloween wedding attire or costume. Each zombified couple will then make their way to the ceremony, in front of your 13 invited attendees and park guests.
After the ceremony, the newlydeads will stagger to a private reception for cake. And of course, a first coaster ride and a haunted wristband will be given so the couples can enjoy Fright Fest in all its gore!
The deadline to sign up is Sunday, October 1 at the stroke of midnight!
- A FREE Halloween-themed wedding at Six Flags!
- Ghoulish makeup for both the bride and groom.
- A flower bouquet and reception, complete with wedding cake, soft drinks and snacks.
- Enjoy your first ride as newlyweds!
- Finally, one couple will be chosen to win a spooktacular grand prize!
If You’re Selected:
- Couples must wear Halloween costume / wedding attire that is park appropriate.
- You'll receive free admission for up to 13 guests.
- You must have an official state of Texas marriage license prior to the ceremony.
- The certificate will be signed after the ceremony by the officiator.
Ready to take the plunge?