9 Unique Foods for Holiday in the Park
We’ve got a wide menu of limited time delights this holiday season. Whether you’re craving sweet treats, hot beverages, or a traditional feast, you’ll find something special at Holiday in the Park.
- Hot Chocolate and Gourmet Coffee: Warm up with holiday-inspired drinks, including peppermint mocha, salted caramel coffee, and our famous hot chocolate.
- Texas-Sized Baked Potatoes: Stuff a giant, steaming baked potato with the classics like cheddar cheese and sweet butter, or opt for more unique toppings like smoked brisket or pulled pork.
- Handmade S’mores Roasted Over a Fire Pit: Stop by one of our festive fire pits to roast a marshmallow over the glowing flames. Pile it between two graham crackers with chocolate for your own sweet creation.
- Hot Soup in Bread Bowls: Our hollow sourdough bread bowls are overflowing with hot soup! Fill your bowl with your choice of broccoli cheddar, chicken tortilla, Texas chili, loaded baked potato and fire roasted vegetable soups.
- Cinnamon Roasted Nuts: Try a basket of almonds, pecans, and cashews covered in chocolate, or German-roasted nuts with a glaze of sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Unique Turkey, BBQ, and Pie Stuffed Cones: Our Epic Cones put a unique twist on classic holiday foods. Pick up a crispy cone stuffed with turkey and dressing, pumpkin cheesecake, BBQ brisket, peach cobbler, and much more.
- Seasonal Funnel Cakes: Your favorite park treat gets a special holiday twist. Try our exclusive new flavor like red velvet that includes being covered in powdered sugar, cream cheese frosting and holiday sprinkles.
- Traditional German Dinners with Sauerkraut and Bavarian Crème Puffs: Celebrate the holidays with a German-inspired feast. Enjoy grilled brats, German potato salad, sauerkraut, wassail, giant Bavarian crème puffs, and more traditional favorites.
- Fresh-Baked Holiday Cookies: You’ll find an assortment of holiday-flavored cookies fresh out of the oven. Unique holiday flavors include pumpkin cranberry white chocolate, snickerdoodle, peppermint mocha, and red velvet with cream cheese icing.