Six Flags is hiring performers for Fright Fest. Must be 16+. Text SCARE to 220-MONSTER to apply!
Apply today and get:
- New higher pay rates – many positions $15 an hour
- Flexible schedule – work as little or as much as you want
- Training provided and leadership roles are available
Six Flags is hiring performers for Fright Fest.
Can you sing and dance? Come to our Live Auditions on Saturday, July 2. Must be 16+.
Fright Fest Scare Actor Auditions
Show us your coldest stare or most wicked talent & we’ll have our talented team perform a monster make-over so you can scare the pants off our guests. Must Be 16+
Come to our Live Auditions every Saturday – August 20, August 27, Sept 3
- Stage Actors (Strong Improv Skills)
- Street Atmosphere Characters
- Family-Friendly Performers
- SPFX Make-Up Artists
- Haunt Technician & Usher
Start Your Fun Thrilling Amazing Exciting Rewarding Career!
Now Hiring for our 2023 Season!
Whether you prefer indoors or outdoors, we have the perfect spot just for you. Apply now and interview today!
UPCOMING JOB FAIR
Human Resources Office is open every day:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Text "FUN" to (469) 780-1400 to apply!
Six Flags Over Texas
There’s no shortage of thrilling jobs at Six Flags Over Texas! Whether you prefer indoors or outdoors, front-line or back-of-house, we have the perfect spot just for you.
Hurricane Harbor Arlington
Splash into the coolest job in town! Layer on the sunscreen and spend the summer with us at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Prefer a dryer job? No problem! We have positions for land lover too!
Perks and Benefits
Six Flags is a workplace built for fun with great team member benefit including:
- Flexible scheduling so you can work as little or as much as you want
- DailyPay- work today get paid tomorrow
- FREE park admission for you and a friend
- Fun rewards, benefits, and more!
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old for most positions, some positions may hire 15 year olds and other positions require employees be 18 years of age or older due to job duties.
- Submit Availability in the Application – Please provide the most open availability you are able to work. For Rapid Hiring Positions availability is considered in the hiring decision.
- Follow-up – Be sure to check your email often for communication regarding your hiring process and scheduled appointments. Due to the volume of applications received and the number of open positions, we ask that you not follow-up with our office regarding your application. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, we will reach out to you directly via email, text, or phone call. Be sure to check your email regularly!
Questions or Concerns – Contact the Human Resource Office at [email protected] or (817) 640-8900
In-person appointments are available as needed and only upon request. *Restrictions Apply