Top Six Questions When Planning an Event
1) What’s Your Why?
Are you planning a fun activity or day trip, rewarding a team or looking for a bonding experience for a group? Understanding your goal upfront will help lead to an event that everyone enjoys.
Know your audience and their interests so you can tailor the event to exceed their expectations.
3) What’s the budget?
Determining how much you want to spend is a good starting point for planning a simple yet fun activity or a more elaborate event.
4) What kind of event?
Do you want to plan an activity where everyone can do their own thing then come together at a designated time or will the group stay together the entire day? More importantly, what does your group want?
5) How easy will it be to coordinate?
You want to plan an awesome event but you can’t dedicate a huge amount of time overseeing every little detail. The event should be fun for you too!
6) What do you want the attendees to think?
Imagine the day after your event when everything went off without a hitch. Your group had a blast and looks forward to doing it again. They’re still talking about it and you’re the hero for pulling it all together!
Six Flags Over Texas can help you with all of these questions.
- We plan activities for groups of all sizes from of 10 to 10,000.
- We strive to make it easy for you. We do all of the work, you have all of the fun.
- We have the best coasters on the planet but we also have shows and milder rides to suit everyone.
- Your group can enjoy rides during the day, then meet for a meal, snack or awards ceremony in our picnic grove for time together.
- Save big when you bring 15 or more to the park. Groups can purchase a ticket and a meal often for less than the regular admission price.
Ready to get started?
Groups of 10-99 can buy online here.
For groups of 100 or more, please call 817-640-8900 x4100 or complete our online form and one of our event experts will contact you right away to help plan your day.
You’re one step closer to that awesome feeling you get when planning a party for your crew!
Groups of 10-99 that purchase in advance can take advantage of special group discounts.
- Groups of 10 to 14 can pre-purchase tickets for $41.99, plus tax, per person.
- Two-week advance purchase required for tickets to be mailed back to you. Minimum purchase of 4 business days in advance for tickets to be held at Will Call.
- Six Flags Over Texas reserves the right to date any ticket order exceeding 75.
ONLINE: Buy 10-99 tickets online and print them immediately with Print-N-Go. Orders of 50-99 can also be shipped. Online orders require credit card payment and are subject to tax. Tax exemption is not eligible with online purchases. Please mail or phone in your order for tax exemption purposes.
MAIL: Download our group order form to purchase by mail. Orders must be received at least two weeks in advance. Orders received less than two weeks prior will be held for pick-up at the Will Call window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. To receive tax exemption, a current state tax exemption certificate must be included with your order. Checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for mail orders.
PHONE: Call 817-640-8900 x 4950 (Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) to order by phone. Due to call volume, please consider purchasing online or by mail instead. Orders should be placed at least 14 days in advance but must be received no less than 4 business days in advance. Orders received less than 14 days prior will be held for pick-up at the Will Call window and will not be eligible for complimentary tickets. Payment by credit card must be made at the time of the order. To receive tax exemption, a current state tax exemption certificate must be faxed.
PURCHASING AT THE PARK: Group tickets can be bought at the park on the day of your visit but it pays to purchase in advance. When ordering early, you'll enjoy added savings and complimentary bonus tickets. Plus, your group can skip the ticket booths and go straight to the turnstiles since you'll already have your tickets in hand.
- Walk-Up Groups of 15-99 pay $54.99, plus tax, per person when tickets are bought at the front gate. There is no Walk-Up Group Rate for groups buying less than 15 tickets.
- Complimentary bonus tickets are not included with Walk-Up Group Ticket purchases.
- Pre-Purchased Group Tickets are valid through the 2019 operating season
- Tickets can be used on any regular operating day this season, excluding private events.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Shipping/processing fees apply to all group orders. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Up to 25 additional tickets may be purchased at the Will Call window on the day of your visit for the prepaid price (original receipt required).
- Sorry, complimentary tickets are only provided with prepaid orders received two weeks in advance.
- Parking is $30 for cars, vans and buses.
- Complimentary admission is provided to your bus driver on the day of your visit at Six Flags Over Texas with paid parking and when a commercial driver's license is presented.
Request More Info
Thinking about a group visit for 100 or more? Fill out the form below and we'll let you know about specials and deals not visible on our website!