Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor to Hire 1,000 Positions
As spring approaches, thrilling roles are available for applicants of all ages in Arlington
Six Flags Over Texas, the Thrill Capital of Texas, is open and seeking new team members for more than 20 diverse departments as the park ramps up for spring and summer operations during its 60th anniversary season.
Named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resources for four years in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions and paid internships. The company provides team members with many benefits including advancement opportunities, reward and recognition programs, educational scholarships, free park admission, incentives from area business and much more.
Hurricane Harbor— Arlington the largest, waterpark in North Texas, is also hiring lifeguards and other positions ahead of its opening in May. Pre-employment certification is available for those interested in their first job as a lifeguard.
Positions are available for individuals 15 and up.
How to Apply:
- Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor are offering a new virtual application process that is available 24 hours a day.
- Candidates that meet the initial screening criteria will receive a notification for an immediate virtual interview.
- Contingent offers can be made within minutes of completing the virtual interview process.
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (clean team), Security, Parking Lot Drivers/Attendants
- Aquatics: Lifeguards and Ride Attendants (Hurricane Harbor Arlington)
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Photographers, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Entertainment/Events: Costume and High Profile Characters
- Maintenance: Electrical, Plumbing, Painting
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
Where to Apply
Online at www.sixflagsjobs.com