Parking will be available at Six Flags Over Texas for Opening Day!
Headed to the game? If you are, you’ll need a place to park. Our parking lot will be open and available for baseball fans and want a convenient location to meet friends and celebrate the big day. Below you’ll find everything you need to know to plan on parking at Six Flags Over Texas. Tailgating is permitted in the Six Flags Over Texas lots.
What you need to know
- Six Flags Over Texas will open its parking lots on Monday, April 11 for parking and tailgating.
- Parking cost:
- $50.00 from 7:00 a.m. to noon.
- $30.00 from noon to 3:00 p.m.
- A parking receipt will be required for each space utilized. Receipt(s) will need to be placed in your driver’s side dashboard. Patrols will be made to check for payment.
- Each space used by an individual or group will need to be paid for at the time of entry.
- The parking lot will open at 7:00 a.m. Please refer to the following information for specific entry points and times:
- Far southwest entrance on Road to Six Flags nearest the ballpark opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Magic Mile/ Road to Six Flags intersection entrance opens at noon
- Six Flags Toll Plaza opens at 7:00 a.m.
- Six Flags Pass or Membership Parking will not be accepted for baseball parking on April 11.
- No vehicles will be permitted to park on grass.
- All vehicles must be off Six Flags Over Texas property no later than two hours after the game.
- All aisles must be kept clear for traffic to pass through.
- Excessively loud music or any behavior that disturbs the enjoyment of other tailgaters will result in the person(s) leaving the property without a refund. Responsible consumption of alcohol by adults 21 years of age or older is allowed.
- The use of portable generators will not be permitted.
- Porta-A-Potties will be provided. Private toilets are not allowed.
- No advertising, soliciting of any products or displaying of company/corporate logos will be allowed without prior approval from Six Flags Over Texas management.
- No tents or awnings with company logos will be permitted in the parking lot.