Join us for a thrilling celebration to say goodbye to 2021 with fireworks launched from the 300-foot tall Oil Derrick on Saturday, December 31 as the park closes at 10:00 p.m.
During the New Year’s Eve celebration, guests can enjoy everything Six Flags Over Texas has to offer including:
- More than 45 rides and attractions;
- Holiday in the Park that continues through January 2;
- The Holiday Parade at 7:00 p.m.;
- The last chance to catch live shows on our outdoor stages – Merry Carolers and The Jingle Belles;
- Casa Magnetica, celebrate Nochebuena in our unique tilted house attraction;
- The Splendor of Christmas with our giant 70-foot Christmas Tree display of holiday tradition.