Tacky Sweater Party
There Ain't No Party Like A Tacky Sweater Party!
Every year, we receive that one gift that generally takes its place on a hanger in our closets never to be seen ever again. Yes, we are talking about the infamous Tacky Sweater. This year, we want you to break out your best tacky sweater or vest and wear them to the park for our very own Tacky Sweater Party!
Like us on Social Media for the latest in-park news!
Join us on Saturday, December 21 as we celebration Tacky Sweater Day! All guests who arrive at the park wearing a tacky Christmas sweater will be given a $20 off at the gate on a General Admission ticket to Six Flags Over Georgia's fifth season of its Holiday in the Park celebration.
Holiday in the Park is Six Flags annual holiday celebration that will showcase its Christmas spirit shining bright with more than one million LED lights and holiday decorations throughout the park. Experience the thrill of riding your favorite rides while watching the lights zoom right by as if you were traveling through the night skies with Santa himself! But remember, it’s cold outside so don’t forget that tacky sweater!
Unsure of what a tacky Christmas sweater or vest entails? See below for some suggestions:
- Any sweater that looks like it was homemade and potentially was cool during your parents’ generation (no matter what your age is).
- Any sweater with an obnoxious number of snow flakes, reindeer and/or Santa Claus on it.
- Any sweater that has a 3-dimensional aspect on it.
- Any sweater that has only been worn for the purpose of a tacky sweater occasion.
- Any sweater that has glowing lights on it.
- Any sweater with more than four colors on it.
- Any sweater with gingerbread people or houses on it.
- Any sweater with bells on it.
Remember, a regular looking sweater or vest does not qualify. Discretion of a tacky sweater is up to Six Flags Over Georgia staff. So break out those sweaters or vests from the back of your closets, blow off the age-old dust and sport those tacky nightmares over to Six Flags Over Georgia for the biggest tacky sweater party in Georgia!