Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
Take the Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge!
Calling all Coffin Dwellers! Six Flags Over Georgia is celebrating Fright Fest 2018 with the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge. Six coffin dwellers will be chosen to spend 30 hours in a coffin, from 1:00 PM Saturday, October 13 until 7:00 PM Sunday October 14.
Coffin dwellers will be allowed to bring a friend along during Fright Fest operating hours, but they must brave the non-operating hours alone. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest Freaks will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of the designated bathroom breaks, will be out of the contest.
The Coffin Dweller remaining after the 30 hours will receive $300, two 2019 Gold Season Passes and A Fright Fest Prize package of two Express Haunted House passes! If more than one participant is remaining after 30 hours, there will be a random drawing for the $300. All remaining participants will receive the Season Passes and Fright Fest package.
If you think you can spend 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form and submit it before midnight, October 5. Please check out the following Coffin Challenge info before entering.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 48 hours a risk to your health or wellbeing.
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 30’’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and blanket
- Check in at Six Flags Over Georgia by 11:30 AM, October 13
Six Flags Over Georgia will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 30” x 7’, coffins
- Breakfast in bed…well all meals, snacks and drinks in bed actually
- One, six-minute bathroom break every hour
- Random visits by our Fright Fest Freaks
- A Six Flags representative will be present at all times
Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on and notified on Monday, October 8 and must accept by end of day Wednesday, October 10. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified on Thursday, October 11.