Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge
Take the Fright Fest 30-Hour Coffin Challenge!
Calling all Coffin Dwellers! Six Flags Over Georgia is celebrating Fright Fest 2019 with the return of the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge from 5:00 PM Friday, October 11 until 11:00 PM Saturday, October 12.
Six coffin dwellers will be faced with a test of extreme endurance. They will battle for their chance to win $600 in cash and prizes. The contestants must spend 30 hours in a wooden casket and compete in unnerving elimination challenges.
Coffin dwellers will be allowed to bring a friend along during Fright Fest operating hours, but they must brave the non-operating hours alone. Well, not exactly alone, some of our Fright Fest Freaks will be lurking about in the darkness. Anyone who gets out of their coffin for any reason, with the exception of the designated bathroom breaks or challenges, will be out of the contest.
The Coffin Dweller remaining after the 30 hours will receive $600, two 2019 Gold Season Passes and A Fright Fest Prize package of two Express Haunted House passes! If more than one participant is remaining after 30 hours, there will be a tie breaker. All remaining participants will receive the Season Passes and Fright Fest package.
If you think you can spend 30 hours in a coffin, fill out the registration form and submit it before midnight, September 27. Please check out the following Coffin Challenge info before entering.
Coffin Dweller Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older and have a photo ID for verification
- Cannot have any medical condition(s) that would make residing in a coffin for 48 hours a risk to your health or wellbeing.
- Complete and sign a waiver at check-in
- Must be able to completely lay in a 30’’ x 7’ coffin
- Provide your own pillow and blanket
- Check in at Six Flags Over Georgia by 11:30 AM, October 11
- Complete challenges including, but not limited to the following:
- Eating a live cockroach
- Play “what’s in the box?”
- Eating one whole onion and one whole lemon
- Holding a snake for 6 minutes
- Eating Baby food for lunch
- Bobbing for lamb hearts in “blood"
- Eating a chocolate covered tarantula
- Wearing a rotten fish necklace
- Math problem contest
- Egg roulette
- Eating a special dinner plate (Pig intestines, pig foot, cow tongue, beef testicles, frog legs, crickets)
Six Flags Over Georgia will provide:
- Six, deluxe, 30” x 7’, coffins
- Breakfast in bed…well all meals, snacks and drinks in bed actually
- One, thirteen-minute bathroom break every three hours
- Random visits by our Fright Fest Freaks
- A Six Flags representative will be present at all times
Coffin Dweller Notification:
Coffin Dwellers will be chosen on and notified on Friday, October 4 and must accept by end of day Sunday, October 6. If all coffins are not filled, an alternate will be notified on Tuesday, October 9.
Please fill out the form below to register. Registration begins Friday, September 13 and ends at 11:59pm EST September 27. Check out the official rules