So You Think You Can Ride?
Six Flags Over Georgia and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta are teaming up to host a 6-hour coaster marathon to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, one of the country’s top pediatric health care systems. This year, the 7th annual Coasterthon will be held on Friday, August 3, 2018.
Individuals who register for the fundraising contest will compete for a spot to ride Blue Hawk. The 6-hour marathon will begin at 8:00 am. Each contestant is required to take a 5 minute mandatory break each hour.
AWARDS AND PRIZES FOR FUNDRAISERS/MARATHON RIDERS
The fundraisers who last the full duration and the individual who raises the most money overall will be rewarded with special prizes!
Met June 1 Registration (Fundraising Deadline)
- Six Flags T-Shirt
Top 54 Riders Participating
- 2 tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia
- Superhero Cape
Last 4 Hours of the CoasterTHON
- All of the Top 54 rider prizes
- 2 Additional tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia
Last All 6 Hours of the CoasterTHON
- All of the prizes for Top 54 riders and lasting 4 hours
- 4 additional tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia
- Six Flags Hat
- All of prizes for lasting the entire 6 hours
- 2 Flash Pass Vouchers
- Ride Blue Hawk with Park President
Like us on Social Media for the latest in-park news!