Dining Pass Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase a Season Dining Pass?
There are two ways to purchase the pass—online or at the park. At the park, you can purchase Dining Passes at the ticket booths outside the entry gates or at the Season Pass Processing Center.
I'm not a Season Pass Holder. Can I buy a Season Dining Pass?
Not at this time. Only Season Pass Holders may buy Season Dining Passes.
What restaurants, entrees and snacks are available in the Season Dining Pass program?
Season Dining Pass Restaurants, Meals and Snacks
For a complete list of restaurants, meals and snacks available as part of the Season Dining Pass program, please download our mobile app.
What kind of entrees and snacks are available with the Dining Pass?
A wide variety of meals are included with the Dining Pass. View a full list of meals, snacks and locations online.
How does the Dining Pass program work?
A Dining Pass allows Six Flags Season Pass Holders and Members to eat at the park every time they visit — all for just one upfront payment. Each meal comes with one of several entrees ranging from cheeseburger and fries to hearty salads to pulled pork sandwiches and pizza.
There are three types of dining pass at Six Flags Over Georgia:
- A Basic Dining Pass provides you with lunch and a snack every time you visit Six Flags Over Georgia.
- A Combo Deluxe Dining Pass provides all of the features of the Basic Dining Pass, but also includes dinner. It is valid at both Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water.
- A Combo Gold Dining Pass provides you with all of the features of a Deluxe Dining Pass, but you'll also receive a Six Flags Sport Bottle you can use to receive unlimited soft drinks. Plus you can now use your benefits at ANY Six Flags theme park and Six Flags White Water.
If you expect to visit the park at least four times, a Dining Pass is a tremendous value — now at a price that makes it as impossible to resist as our food!
What are the different levels of the Six Flags Dining Pass?
There are three types of dining pass:
- A Basic Dining Pass provides you with lunch and a snack every time you visit your home park.
- A Deluxe Dining Pass provides all of the features of the Basic Dining Pass, but also includes dinner.
- A Premium Dining Pass provides you with all of the features of a Deluxe Dining Pass, but you'll also receive a Six Flags Sport Bottle you can use to receive unlimited soft drinks, plus you can now use your benefits at ANY Six Flags theme park.
Is the Deluxe Season Dining Pass a good value for me?
It really depends on how often you visit the park and whether or not you like to eat one or more meals each time you visit. On average, we've found that the Deluxe Season Dining Pass is a great value for anyone who uses the park to visit at least four times over the course of the season. The overall feedback we have received from guests who used the program last year is that they saved a lot of money compared to what they spent at the park before they got a dining pass. Individual results will vary.
You're not going to cut me off if I visit 50 times?
Nope. Whether you use your Season Dining Pass five times or fifty times is totally up to you. We are glad to have you visit as many times as you want!
What is a Season Dining Pass?
The Six Flags Season Dining Pass is a Season Pass add-on that allows you to pay one price upfront to receive lunch and dinner at the park every time you visit for an entire season. Each Six Flags park participating in the program offers a variety of different meals which may be picked up from any of several different in-park restaurants.
Which park restaurants accept the Dining Pass?
Your Dining Pass is valid for a variety of meals at restaurants located all over the park. View a list of locations online.
Can anyone use my Deluxe Dining Pass Voucher?
No, vouchers are non-transferable. The dining pass is only available to the Pass Holder who purchased the Deluxe Season Dining Pass.